MRT Architects are always interested in hearing from talented people who are keen to join our team. At the moment, we are currently actively looking to recruit a creative and imaginative Project Architect.
With a minimum of 5 years Post-Part 3 experience with good all-round ability, the successful candidate with be confident and able to work independently to deliver and manage projects, whilst also being a committed and friendly member of the MRT team.
Specialising in high end residential, retail and commercial projects, MRT Architects LLP was established in 1994 and offers a diverse range of clients innovative and creative solutions to their needs. Committed to high standards, project manage each client and their work on an individual basis, following RIBA good practise.
Role & Responsibilities:
Working from town centre offices based in Stratford upon Avon, this role offers the right candidate a very hands-on opportunity to work within a highly successful practice as part of a diverse, friendly and sociable team. You will be working on a variety of projects at any one time, working alongside and assisting the architectural team, whilst also being able to work autonomously.
You will be required to:
• Be confident meeting new and existing clients;
• Prepare drawings and concept schemes through to detailed drawings for tender and construction;
• Assist leading a team of external consultants through several stages of the project such as: concept, planning, tender, and construction;
• Prepare planning and building regulation applications;
• Prepare tender documentation and action;
• Lead, oversee project contract administration;
• Attend site meetings with contractors and other specialists to ensure that the works are being coordinated, to check progress on site, and to deal with issues that may arise during the build period;
• Work on several projects at a time;
• Ensure office standards and level of quality is met on each project;
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5-years post Part III qualified;
• Well rounded skills with experience in coordinating and producing information for all RIBA stages;
• AutoCAD and Revit experience;
• Knowledge of relevant Local Authorities policies, listed buildings guidance, building control requirements;
• Ability to read technical drawings and specifications,construction methods and knowledge of the relevant regulations (eg. CDM regulations, Health & Safety, Building regulations);
• Experience in coordinating project teams and awareness of their roles and areas of expertise;
• Excellent multi-tasker and communicator across all forms, with organisational skills and the ability to solve problems in a practical manner;
• Clear and concise communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills;
Salary & Package:
The successful candidate will receive a salary commensurate with experience. In addition to this, staff receive, statutory pension plan.
Please send a brief covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org